Winter Blanket 300 gm fill with 210D nylon lining. Waterproof and breathable horsewear, built with 1200 Denier Ripstop fabric with Dupont protection. Canadian Horsewear is designed and tested right here in Canada. Canadian Horsewear Co. is constantly fine tuning these blankets as they use them on their own horses, in our harsh and varied Canadian climate. We love the selection of contemporary fabrics which complement our equestrian lifestyle. Canadian Horsewear Co. creates top quality blankets that you and your horse will love.
- 1200 Denier Ripstop Shell - As horse owners, we know that weaker fabrics (600D and below) will not last.
- Higher Shoulder Gussets For the best fit in Canada.
- Double Buckle Front Allows each blanket to fit one size up and down from the marked size.
- Dupont Coating For waterproof and breathable protection.
- Elastic Reinforced Cross Surcingles.
- Elastic Leg Straps with Double Snaps.
- All Seams are Taped For extra waterproofing.
- All stress points are boxed and surge stitched.
These blankets are very adjustable and have a generous fit due to the high shoulder gusset and extra large tail cover.
When ordering a blanket, please measure your horse. Just like people clothing, every blanket manufacturer fits different. To measure your horse, measure from the center of the chest, to the center of the tail.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.