A proven anthelmentic and boticide Bimectin contains 1.87% ivermectin, providing the broadest spectrum activity against parasites and bots. Apple flavored and scented for excellent palatability and ease of dosing. The calibrated syringe allows accurate dosing and the gel formulation facilitates absorption.
The product is safe to use in horses of all ages including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
Bimectin is indicated for the treatment of nematode or arthropod infestations in horses due to:
Large Strongyles (adults)
- Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels)
- S. edentatus (also tissue stages)
- S. equinus
- Triodontophorus spp. including T. brevicauda, T. serratus
- Craterostomum acuticaudatum
Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)
- Coronocylcus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus
- Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum, and C. pateratum
- Cylicocyclus spp. incluidng C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus and C. brevicapsulatus
- Cylicodontophorus spp.
- Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus, C. minutus
- Petrovinema poculatum
- Small Strongyles (fourthstage larvae)
Pinworms (adults and fourthstage larvae)
- Oxyuris equi
Ascarids (adults and third and fourthstage larvae)
- Parascaris equorum
- Trichostrongylus axei
Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)
- Habronema muscae
Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Gasterophilus spp. including G. intestinalis and G. nasalis
Lungworms (adults and fourthstage larvae)
- Dictyocaulus arnfieldi
Intestinal Threadworms (adults)
- Strongyloides westeri
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis caused by Neck Threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.