Roll over image to zoom in
Helps Fight the Following Hoof Problems:
⚈ Thrush and Cankers
⚈ Quarter Crack / kills the bacteria in cracks
⚈ Hoof Wall Cracks
⚈ Corns and Sole Bruises
⚈ Abscesses / kills the bacteria
⚈ Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
⚈ Laminitis or Founder / reduces pain and sensitivity (helps heal damaged tissue)
Mode of Application:
- Clear the hoof of visible mud/ordure.
- Ensure the hoof is clean and dry.
- Apply the product generously with the supplied brush to the hoof sole and walls.
Apply three (3) times a week.
To treat severe conditions, apply twice a day for at least a week.
A unique product based on Birch Bark Extract with Organic Oils, including Omega 3, Vitamins A & D, for Professional Care of Horses’ Hooves!
- Helps to eliminate hooves sensitivity
- Improves the quality and elasticity of the horn hoof plate
- Prevents loss of natural moisture of the hoof
- Strengthens the keratinization process (keratoplastic effect)
- Has antibacterial properties (kills most bacteria, including tubercle bacillus and anthrax spores) and has an antifungal effect
- Prevents thrush (rotting hoof frog)
- Has an antiseptic effect
- Has an antiparasitic impact
- Has an insecticidal impact
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Stops destruction of the hoof horn from external factors, such as:
- Cooling / overheating
- Mechanical injury (hoof cleavage)
- Excessive dryness or humidity
- Prevents bacteria and fungi from getting through the hoof
Hoof Doctor Helps Fight the Following Horse Hoof Problems:
- Thrush and Cankers
- Quarter Crack and Sheared Heels
- Hoof Wall Cracks
- Corns and Sole Bruises
- Hoof Abscesses
- Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
- Laminitis or Founder
FOR HOOF USE ONLY
Suitable for all hoof types in all weather conditions.
Based on All-Natural Ingredients:
- Birch Bark Extract
- Organic Omega-3 Oil
- Vitamin A & D
- Other 100% Natural Active Ingredients
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.