Expertly formulated to provide the ultimate mineral and vitamin nutrition for your horse, Omneity P is a pelleted equine vitamin and mineral that contains 100% organic trace minerals, B-vitamins, amino acids, digestive enzymes and yeast. Improve your horse’s hoof quality, support healthy digestion and enhance nutrient absorption with Omneity P – a convenient, all-in-one pellet! Omneity P will replace your traditional high-inclusion ration balancer and fortify hay only diets or those where less than 4 kg (9 lbs) of commercial complete feed is fed.
- Health and Wellness
- Hoof Growth and Structure
- Tail, Main and Skin Growth
- Energy Metabolism
- Microbiome and Gut Health
- Immunity & Healing
- Antioxidant Defenses
- Athletic Performance
Mad Barn’s Omneity P is a feed balancer pellet designed to provide every horse with optimum, balanced nutrition – naturally.
Addressing everything from hoof and hair quality to digestive health to energy metabolism, thousands of horses have seen incredible results with Omneity P.
Feeding a ration balancer? Hoof supplement? Both? Make the switch today, it’s all in Omneity P, no need for additional nutritional supplements.
Our best-selling equine supplement has been expertly formulated to deliver complete mineral and vitamin needs for your horse, containing 100% organic trace minerals, B-vitamins, digestive enzymes and active yeast cultures.
Omneity P also includes essential amino acids – the building blocks of protein – that are commonly lacking in the horse’s diet. It contains the top three limiting amino acids – lysine, methionine and threonine – to ensure optimal protein synthesis, improved top line, muscling, immunity and health.
WHY USE OMNEITY P AS A FEED BALANCER
Omneity P addresses your horse’s comprehensive nutritional needs in four primary ways:
Complete mineral and vitamin premix
- Balanced to provide all necessary nutrients in forage-only diet or compliment grain feeding program.
Complete B-vitamin fortification
- Biotin levels clinically proven to improve hoof quality.
- Stress, high grain diets and intense exercise all reduce hind gut production of B-vitamins, the complete profile ensures adequate supply.
100% organic/chelated trace minerals
- Inorganic minerals commonly used can negatively interact with each other, reducing absorption. They have also been shown to inhibit digestive enzyme activity.
Enzymes, amino acids & live yeast culture
- Improves digestion and prevents digestive upset.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.